Hello, everyone! Below you will find the latest information for our community social events.
If you have questions or would like to be involved, please contact Mark Sheme here:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is an update and quick overview of the social events we have planned for 2020.
1) Wine & Cheese - Saturday, Feb 1 @ 7pm. Being hosted at Gabi & Mike Nolte's house, 821 Baytree Lane. RSVP at this link - RSVP HERE
2) Attention all book lovers!
The next Plantation Oaks Book Club gathering will be on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. We will meet at Lynda Novak’s home at 236 Clearwater Drive.
We will be discussing The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes. All readers are welcome. Kindly RSVP to Lynda Novak at
Please bring an appetizer or dessert to share.
3) Spring Egg Hunt - April 4th @ the pool cabana.
4) Back to School Dinner Social - Aug @ the pool cabana
5) Chili & Pie Cookoff - Nov @ the pool cabana
6) Light up the Neighborhood - Dec @ the pool cabana
We also have plans for a Sundae Stroll, Garage Sales, Ladies Lunches, Happy Hours, and more. Information to follow.